We have prepared this section for you as a guide of important information designed to make the reservation process more straightforward. Please take the time to read through this section carefully before you book.
We are Divinguru®, CEYLON WATER SPORTS (PVT) LTD, Reg. No. PV 72779. Our registered office is at Badalgodawattha, Meepe, Habaraduwa, 80630, Galle, Sri Lanka.
Our three branches:
Divinguru® Unawatuna with address at No. 294 Matara Road, Unawatuna, LK 80600, Sri Lanka and phone number +94 (0)76 760 85 97.
Divinguru® Nilaveli with address at Ward 3, 9th Mile Post, Nilaveli, 31010, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka and phone number +94 (0)77 077 8597.
Divinguru® Trincomalee at address at 178/32, Nilaveli Road, Allesgarden, Uppuveli, at Blue Sand Beach Resort, LK 31000, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka and phone number +94 (0)77 887 85 97.
• You’re booking on this website is conditional on you accepting our terms. If you do not agree with any part of them, you must not proceed with your booking. By submitting a reservation request you accept that you have read, understood and accept our terms. If there is any part that you do not fully understand, or if you have a query on the product/package or course, please contact us.
• When submitting your offer to book any diving, accommodation or service offered on this website at suggested prices, we will be able to confirm this offer within 3 days of you submitting it.
• We will not have any contract with you for the supply of any product at the price offered until we have confirmed your booking and have received the necessary payment (see “Payment” section below). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
• When booking through a travel agent for arrangements that include, but are not limited to arrangements by us, your contact will be with the agent and not with us, who will simply be a supplier to your agent.
• In case you wish to alter any aspects of your booking before or after it has commended, we and/or our agents will do the best to make the changes you have asked for, subject to you being responsible for any Cancellation/retention charges that may be levied for the arrangements originally booked, for the cost of your new arrangements and for any cost incurred by us and/or their agents in attempting to secure or securing any revised arrangements. All such charges and costs are payable locally.
General Booking Conditions
These Booking Conditions contain some exclusions and limitations of liability. If any part of the conditions proves to be invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the conditions will remain valid.
Upon receiving your reservation request we will send you a detailed email confirmation after we have confirmed the requested availability. Normally you should receive this confirmation within 48 hours. If you haven’t received any direct communication from us within 72 hours please check your SPAM folder. Otherwise please contact us.
After your deposit payment (50% of total booking amount) our service team will process your booking request, you will receive a confirmation email from us in maximum of 48 hours.
This is either a confirmation of your booking or a suggestion of alternative availabilities and your options.
We try to answer all enquiries within a maximum of 48 hours. However, since we get a lot of requests, it can take a little longer at times.
Only a booking confirmed by email from our Divinguru Service & Booking Team guarantees your booking.
If you don’t receive our confirmation email within the next 72 hours please check your SPAM folder and/or contact us.
Our contract with you is made when you confirm your holiday booking by making the requested payment.
Please check that the details on the invoice are correct. If you cancel or alter your booking later on, you may have to pay an amendment charge. We reserve the right to refuse your booking. If we do this we will refund any money already paid to us.
In the end of the booking process you will be charged for the advance payment (deposit) 50% of the total booking amount. Reservations without deposit payment will be cancelled.
After you make your payment, you receive the payment confirmation to your email. This is not a booking confirmation!
If you haven’t received our payment confirmation within the next 24 hours please check your SPAM folder and/or contact us.
We are not liable for any Cancellation fees.
The balance is payable ON ARRIVAL at the Check In at our diving centre in cash in Euro, USD, GBP, AUD, Swiss Franks, Sri Lankan Rupees or by Card (VISA or MASTER CARD).
– payments made by CASH in Euro, USD, GBP, Australian Dollars or Swiss Franks will be subject to a 3 % Discount.
– payments made by CASH in Sri Lankan Rupees will be calculated by the daily internet exchange rate (using xe.com) from Euro to LKR.
– payment made by CARD will be subject to a 3 % Card Surcharge.
You can pay ONLINE in advance by using the “Pay Now” link in your invoice (same procedure as deposit payment).
Cancellations made 90 days or more before the reservation date are free of charge. We will refund you complete deposit of 50 %.
Cancellation made 45 days to 89 days before the reservation date will be charged 25 % of the total reservation amount. We will refund you the half of your deposit.
Cancellations made 44 days or less before the reservation date will be charged the full deposit of 50 %.
Cancellations made 30 days or less before the reservation date or “No Show”, will be charged the full reservation amount.
Your reservation is only valid as specified in your confirmation. Under no circumstances this reservation can be transferred, exchanged, bartered, traded or used as payment for other services unless confirmed by us writing.
You are responsible for ensuring certain responsibilities in regard to your holidays booking, and these responsibilities are listed below.
We will in no way be liable for any loss, damage, illness, discomfort or costs of whatever kind which may result to you as a result of hailing to discharge the responsibilities described below.
European travelers require a passport issue by their respective countries (valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of your holiday).
All clients must obtain all necessary visas and relevant documentation prior to departure. Currently nationals of over 24 countries are exempt from visa requirements.
We strongly advise Travel Insurance and it is a condition of booking that you are adequately insured. We cannot be held responsible if you travel without Travel Insurance.
You must not behave in a way which may cause distress or annoyance to others or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property. If you are subjected to arrest, or are prevented from traveling at the discretion of an airline or other transport providers, we will not refund any portion of the cost of your holiday and, if we incur any expenses as a result of your behavior, you will be obligated to compensate us for that expense.
Copyright © Divinguru®
All rights reserved. All Content and Images are the property of Divinguru® unless stated otherwise and may not be used without the written consent.